Sometimes you just have to try and try (and try!) again. This is how I felt recently attempting to take this iconic Newcastle scene, but it really was worth it.
I knew that I needed the rocks of the Nobbys pool to really make this composition work, so it was a matter of checking tides, being here for every sunrise and sunset and having my fingers crossed until everything came together and I got one that stood out.
The soft pastels of this image are exactly what I wanted, it really shows good things do come to those who work hard, persist and aim for quality. These colours and this iconic lighthouse showcase just how beautiful Newcastle can be and is.
• Unframed and Framed Prints - Highest Quality Inkjet prints on 310gsm 100% cotton paper for longevity and crisp detail
• Canvas Prints - Highest Quality Inkjet prints on 375gsm cotton/polyester for superior print and frame quality. Stretched and delivered ready to hang.
• Acrylic - Highest Quality Inkjet prints on metallic paper, Face Mounted to 6mm Museum Grade UV Protected Acrylic and fitted with a quality Aluminium Hanging rail.
• Shipping - All prints include free Australia Wide insured shipping via courier and are professionally packaged to ensure they arrive to you in perfect condition.
• Production Time - Every print is custom made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your print to arrive. If you need a print by a specific deadline, please contact us and we will do everything possible to get it to you by the desired date.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We want you to know that each and every fine art print purchase is covered by our 100% money back guarantee. We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase and enjoy displaying your new piece of art in your home or office.
• Limited Edition - All of my images are limited to editions of 40 large prints to ensure that the value rises over time. Each print comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.