Moonbi Lookout, about 20 minutes North of Tamworth on the road to Armidale provides amazing views down the Tamworth Valley. This lookout was built in the 1930's as part of Australia's infrastructure projects to drag us out of the Great Depression.
A huge granite boulder sits on top of the hill, and a staircase and railings have been built next to it, providing an amazing place to view the valley from, and even free camp at.
• Unframed and Framed Prints - Highest Quality Inkjet prints on 310gsm 100% cotton paper for longevity and crisp detail
• Canvas Prints - Highest Quality Inkjet prints on 375gsm cotton/polyester for superior print and frame quality. Stretched and delivered ready to hang.
• Acrylic - Highest Quality Inkjet prints on metallic paper, Face Mounted to 6mm Museum Grade UV Protected Acrylic and fitted with a quality Aluminium Hanging rail.
• Acrylic Block - professionally printed and then facemounted to 2cm thick crystal clear acrylic. This gives the image a 3D effect and is self standing. The standard size is 30cm x 10cm, however we can arrange custom sizes to order.
• Shipping - All prints include free Australia Wide insured shipping via courier and are professionally packaged to ensure they arrive to you in perfect condition.
• Production Time - Every print is custom made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your print to arrive. If you need a print by a specific deadline, please contact us and we will do everything possible to get it to you by the desired date.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We want you to know that each and every fine art print purchase is covered by our 100% money back guarantee. We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase and enjoy displaying your new piece of art in your home or office.
• Limited Edition - All of my images are limited to editions of 40 large prints to ensure that the value rises over time. Each print comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.